National Coffee Day is on September 29th so have a cup of joe at some of the best places for coffee around Katy Texas!
Kosmo’s Coffee Shop
- Where: 22765 Westheimer Pkwy, Katy, TX 77450
- What to Order: Eye Opener!
Kosmo’s describes itself as “a not-for-profit coffee shop committed to “… changing the world one cup at a time.” We seek to provide great coffee in the context of community — with all the profits benefiting humanitarian organizations both locally and globally.” And combined with great coffee, this is a great place to grab a cup of joe!
Black Walnut Cafe
- Where: 23233 Cinco Ranch Boulevard
- What to Order: A classic cup of coffee
This little cafe is the perfect little breakfast nook. You can grab some delicious breakfast along side a cup of coffee. It’s a nice way to start your morning!
La Dolce Via and Coffee House
- Where: 3939 Fry Rd, C, Katy, TX
- What to Order: Coffee + Your favorite pastry!
A small bakery/coffee house that makes for a perfect pair! Coffee is just so much better when you have a bakery item in hand.
- Where: 7925 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX
- What to Order: A Latte!
Free wifi + coffee = a great coffeehouse! Settle in at Pura Coffee and get some work done while drinking a great cup of coffee.
- Where: 3522 S Mason Rd #300, Katy, TX 77450
- What to Order: Butter Pecan Cafe Mocha
Proud Pie is ” a labor of love and a one of a kind concept, started in the Katy Texas area.” Two of the best comfort foods in one! So treat yourself to a cup of coffee and a slice of pie.
There you have it — our 5 best coffee shops in Katy! Visit a few and tell us your faves!